Video by Lee Min-young, Kim Kang-min
North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has proven himself to be the hardest person to trust.
On June 16, the North has once again surprised us by blowing up the 15 million dollars worth joint liaison office (South Korea's property, of course) in Kaesong, saying they are very unhappy with anti-Pyeongyang leaflets being sent across the border.
In this video, North Korea expert Moon Sung-mook, a senior researcher at the Korea Research Institute for National Strategy tells us:
1) An overview of the recent series of aggressive actions taken by the North,
2) Why Kim Jong-un is so upset at the moment,
3) Why Kim's diplomacy failed,
4) What are North Korea's calculations
5) Why is North Korea saying the South has 'sinned'
6) Why can't North Korea attack us?
7) What stance should South Korea take?